Back to school already? Yes it is! I go back to school August 10, so I’ll so be hitting Staples for their Teacher Appreciation event August 2-9.
Hopefully, you’ve all already joined the Staples Teacher Rewards Program. If so, you’ll get 40% back in Teacher Rewards for school supplies, teaching, art supplies, cleaning supplies and more when you buy in your Staples store. Go to Staples.com/classroom to download the coupon. (Not including technology, Staples Less List & Extreme Deal offers.)
[button href=”http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/150802/47885/index.html” primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Print your coupon. Go to Staples![/button]
If you or a friend hasn’t joined yet, no worries! Sign up now and you can still get the coupon.
Some Items You Must Check Out
As part of the Staples Back to School Council, here are some of the items that you simply must check out when you head over to Staples.
- Floating Locker Shelves – I so love these. They make such sense for lockers.
- Big Pencil Case – Pens, pencils, sharpener — all part of a very cool PENCIL BAG!
- Shop by Grade – When you go to the Staples Back to School Center, you can click “shop by grade” and put in your grade level. This is so useful!
- Teacher Center – Visit the teacher center for lots of cool ideas.
Here are some other blog posts and resources I’ve put together for teachers as part of the Staples Back to School Program:
- My list of favorite office supplies (look for ideas on what to buy)
- Think It Up – a Great way for US public school teachers to fund their student projects.
- Cool School Supplies Designed by Students – my recent post with some favorite new items for school as designed by students.
Check out all of the Staples Back to School Line at: www.staples.com/backtoschool. I’m so excited! Are you?
[callout]Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via cash payment, gift, or something else of value to edit and post it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers and are from companies I can recommend. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.) [/callout]
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.