- This is my blog post on how to get started with Pinterest, including tips to easily score an invite (It isn't that hard.) This is a great thing to do over the summer.
- ERic has moved to pinterest and has a set of pinboards that any Administrator will learn from.tags: pinterest education administration news
- Lots of free resources for teachers. Follow the board for your grade level and find a lot of great ideas.
- If you are a homeschooler, then Sara Hart's pinterest boards are must follow resources for you.tags: education pinterest homeschool teaching
- Michelle is another great teacher here in Georgia that I'm following. She likes to organize but has a technology board with 426 pins that is a great set of resources.
- I like these areas to help others on Pinterest and the ideas they have. If you like to help others, this is a great set of pinboards to follow.
- Another great teacher to follow on Pinterest. A fourth grade teacher who has lots of ideas, particularly in reading and grammar.
- This post has some information on how you can use Pinterest. If you're a company or organization supporting educators and want to dissect that pin and know how to get the word out about what you're doing, here are some tips.
- Lots of pinterest goodies from Pintereset including a pinit button.
- If you want to add a pinterest button manually to your website, here are the instructions.
- Great tips on how to take your pinning to the “next level” and find people to follow. Some neat things here.tags: pinterest eduapp socialmedia
- If you're on Pinterest and looking for resources, there is a fabulous set of teaching resources coming through TES on Pinterest.
- Time spent on Google+ dwindles while Pinterest draws growing user interest | Technology | guardian.co.ukData from ComScore shows falling time spent on Google's would-be Facebook rival, as bookmarking site Pinterest rises almost unnoticed to rival longer-established sites
- Nice explanation of Pinterest. There are many tools for sharing but pinterest won't even let you share if there isn't a photo on it. Photos are more important than ever. Have you learned by now? Don't let me explain it, experience it. Ask friends on Twitter to get an invitation, that is the easiest way. “There's a point where connection becomes clutter, where the networking that seemed fun and convenient a few years ago now feels like a social uzi.”tags: education pinterest socialmedia news
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.