If all of the technical things work out, I will be ustreaming today.
I am on central standard time in the USA.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm CST- Wiki Workshop – Ask to join the wiki if you want to collaborate with us, just let me know who you are and where you are. See all of the resources on my wiki.
- 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm CST – Differentiating Instruction and Assessment with Technology
- 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm CST – The Flat Classroom, How it Works, What You Accomplish
Friday, February 29, 2008
- 9:45 am – 10:30 am CST – The Flat Classroom, How it Works, What You Accomplish
- 10:45 am – 11:30 am CST – Cool Cat Teacher's Wonderful World of Web 2 Teaching I will post slides tomorrow.
I hope you'll join us! The people here are just GREAT and it is going to be a wonderful day!
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.