If all of the technical things work out, I will be ustreaming today.
I am on central standard time in the USA.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
- 10:00 am – 12:30 pm CST- Wiki Workshop – Ask to join the wiki if you want to collaborate with us, just let me know who you are and where you are. See all of the resources on my wiki.
- 2:45 pm – 3:30 pm CST – Differentiating Instruction and Assessment with Technology
- 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm CST – The Flat Classroom, How it Works, What You Accomplish
Friday, February 29, 2008
- 9:45 am – 10:30 am CST – The Flat Classroom, How it Works, What You Accomplish
- 10:45 am – 11:30 am CST – Cool Cat Teacher’s Wonderful World of Web 2 Teaching I will post slides tomorrow.
I hope you’ll join us! The people here are just GREAT and it is going to be a wonderful day!
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)