When I saw her share on Facebook about the Leonardo app that she says is “photoshop for the iPad,” I knew that teachers would love to hear her app suggestions. Meri also shares the minimum models of iphone and ipad to use in order to get good photos.
I use this podcast with my students who are into iphoneography so they can learn first hand about the art.
Now that many of us are going BYOD, we need to know how to get the most out of our devices – if you're looking to do mobile phone photography, you'll want to listen to this show and follow Meri Walker on Twitter and read her blog. Meri also does workshops.
One of my favorite apps from the show is Camera Awesome – truly the best camera I've ever used and it is on my iphone!
- Listen on iTunes.
- Listen to “Teaching Creativity: Encouraging Learning and Creativity with Mobile Photography” in your web browser.
- Go to the show on BAM Radio
Every Classroom Matters is a bi-weekly podcast by Vicki Davis on BAM Radio network where the top educators around the world share what they are doing in their classrooms today. Each show is 10-12 minutes long and designed to stimulate your thinking with best practices and exciting ideas from educators who are doing it. Subscribe.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)