Talking about ISIS and Arab Spring online with kids from the US and Egypt. Did teacher Adam Jones really do that? Yes he did. He merged his classroom with a colleague in Egypt with incredible results. Listen now.
Essential Questions: Merging Classrooms: How I Shared My Students with a Class in Egypt
- How can you merge your classroom with another one located somewhere else?
- How do you facilitate conversations on controversial topics in a professional way?
- What are some guidelines for facilitating global competency and awareness?
Educator Resources from this Episode
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)