The fact is that most students will be writing web content as part of their future careers and academic pursuits and understanding the unique nature of writing for the web is vital. Westwood continues to lead and innovate in all areas of social media in schools. We’re very proud of Deana Rogers and Betty Shiver and all they are doing in this area. Vicki Davis.
The Kindle Kids Corner is now on Facebook for those who want to follow the book reviews being written by our middle school and elementary school. So far, we have the sixth grade writing reviews for the renowed Stephen Windwalker’s Kids Kindle blog. Using inkjet money, Boston Butt money, and donations as well as a donation from Windwalker – we now have five Kindles (3 in service and 2 ordered.)
If you are on Facebook you can “like” this page and get the reviews sent to your wall when they post.
- Kindle Kids Blog http://kids.kindlenationdaily.com
- Kindle Kids Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/KindleKidsCorner?sk=wall
- Westwood announces partnership with leading Kindle Blogger (westwoodschools.blogspot.com)
- Excited to announce Kindle Kids Corner eBook Review Blog with Kindle Nation Daily (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Social Media Syndication Part 1: Where is Your Audience (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Social Media Syndication Part 2: Overview of Places to Share (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Which is more popular, Amazon or it’s Kindle? (shuaism.com)
- Our first Kindle App for you ($1, #23 in Kindle Store) (ireaderreview.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)