This honest discussion gets to the heart of education and what we do as teachers. The chat room was riveted and very quiet.
He says he has four messages for students:
- Have a Dream (and tell good people around you about it)
- You have a choice: Faith or Fear
- Expect Hardships
- Climb YOUR mountain to YOUR finish line
It was a great discussion. I was so nervous at the beginning and found myself stumbling over the words to say!
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)