The K12Online Conference 2015 is a fantastic resource. You've got another week to experience it LIVE. Even afterwards, all of the work is still there. You don't want to miss out! Join in!
K12Online is never really over … it’s all online and archived. If you look really hard, you might even find one about integrating on a shoestring…..
K12Online Conference 2015 Keynotes
The K12Online 2015 Conference Schedule
The full lineup of presentations and presenters is available on the 2015 Schedule.
Also remember all video presentations are available in iPad / iPhone / iPod touch compatible format in the iTunesU Portal
Connecting with K12Online Conference
- Website http://k12onlineconference.org/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/k12online
- FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/k12online
Conference hashtag #k12online15
I appreciate also Lisa Durff's work with the K12 Online Conference 2015. (Lisa helps me in amazing ways while still finishing up her PhD!)
I hope that all of you out there will use these resources and get started with your learning. You can get started with my friend Don Wettrick's keynote and just keep going!
As anyone who has presented at the K12Online Conference will know, these presentations take SO MUCH WORK. Creating video isn't easy. (I know that some of my past presos took days to make!)
Thank you to all of the volunteers, organizers, speakers, and attendees. K12Online is awesome! I learn so much all year long from them!
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)