I'm inspired by Doug Johnson inviting a person he met on a discussion board to post on his blog. Yohe on Squishy Standards is one of my favorite blog posts in a while and it was written by a non-blogger.
So, take a deep breath, this is what I'm doing.
We need a way for non-bloggers to join in the edublogosphere besides commenting.
So, here is my question…
If you were Cool Cat Teacher for a day… what would you say?
Write your response and either email it to me at coolcatteacher [at] gmail.com OR share the google doc with me. I'll either:
- Offer advice on how to get it better
- Post it on my blog
- Include an excerpt in an upcoming blog post
Also use this template at the top:
Name: (full or first name last initial)
Your School or Organization:
Your website(s) – if any.
How someone should contact you (if you'll allow it)
Copyright information — it will be copyrighted to you.
I prefer that infrequent (less than 4 times a month), beginning (less than 2 months) or non-bloggers submit. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE and the offer stays open (until I have to close it.) Vendors, this is not for you… I prefer educators or administrators who are practicing.
Remember to hyperlink and cite sources.
I hope someone will take me up on the offer…. it might just change your life!
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)