How to Improve Google Classroom & Remote Learning Experiences with Kasey Bell
Teaching online is challenging for many teachers. In this show, we talk about best practices to re-engage students, the common mistakes districts are making, and teachers’ importance right now. You’ll find this show encouraging, challenging, and relevant to right now – and you’ll get some new ideas!
How to Improve Google Classroom & Remote Learning with Kasey Bell
Resources Mentioned on the Show
- 10 Google Classroom Tips for Remote Learning – Shake Up Learning
- 7 Ways to Rethink Digitial Assignments – Shake Up Learning
Subscribe to the Show
Get Credit! Some schools, districts, and organizations allow credit for listening to podcasts. Whether they do or don’t, to get the most out of listening you can use this Podcast PD Template Hyperdoc. Just make a copy and adapt it for your use or print it. If you don’t have Google Docs, just use this PDF.
Kasey Bell – Bio As Submitted
Kasey Bell is a former middle school teacher turned award-winning digital learning coach at Shake Up Learning. She is also an international speaker, author of Blended Learning with Google, Google A to Z, and Shake Up Learning, blogger at ShakeUpLearning.com, host of The Shake Up Learning Show Podcast, and co-host of The Google Teacher Podcast.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)