On May 20, we will get a glimpse into the future. Many education leaders complain about the difficulty of long-term planning when we don’t have a clue what the future will look like in the classroom. Now we can have some insight.
“Technology alone will not make our kids smarter.”
says futurist, Brian David Johnson. OK, so what will?
I’m totally intrigued to learn what will be said in this free webinar from Intel where Brian David Johnson will explore what culture, living, and learning will look like in 2025.
- What will power the future of learning?
- How will we advance schools in the future?
- What decisions do we need to make today?
As part of the live online audience, you’ll also get to pose questions.
3 Steps to Attend
- Mark your calendars for May 20, 2015 at 2pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
- Go to the Event Website to reserve your spot in this free webinar.
- On the day of the event, follow the link in your email. (I recommend entering webinar rooms 15 minutes before they start.)
Who is Brian David Johnson?
It’s Brian David Johnson’s job to study and predict future trends for governments, militaries, trade organizations, and corporations. When he’s not researching, his articles appear in Scientific American, Forbes, and Popular Science, and he makes the occasional appearance on PBS and the Discovery Channel.
As Intel’s resident futurist, you can follow him on Twitter at @Intelfuturist.
To vet this article, I read through several magazine articles he’s written, and found a lot of fascinating opinions.
Who Should Attend?
I predict it is going to be a must listen for IT Directors, savvy technology users, and anyone who is curious about the trends in the future of education.