After much research, Suzie Boss shares what makes excellent project-based teaching and gives a sneak peek into her book by the same name.
Listen to the Show
Bio of Suzie Boss as Submitted
Suzie Boss is an author and educational consultant from Portland, Oregon, who focuses on the power of teaching and learning to improve lives and transform communities. She is a regular contributor to Edutopia, a member of the Buck Institute for Education National Faculty, and an advocate for authentic, student-driven learning experiences.
- Project Based Teaching
- Reinventing Project-Based Learning, 3rd Ed. (out in Nov.)
- All Together Now: How to Engage Stakeholders in School Change
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)