An edWeb Webinar from the Amazing Resources Community will feature Vicki Davis presenting on April 23, 2015 at 4:00pm EST.
This free webinar will include:
- Tips for making technology use routine and transparent
- Ensuring technology is accessible for the task at hand
- Strategies for using technology to support curricular goals
- Strategies for using technology to help your students effectively reach their goals
Click here for more information and to pre-register for the live session. Join the live session at the scheduled time at: www.instantpresenter.com/edwebnet10. Join the Amazing Resources for Educators community to participate in online discussions with peers, for invitations to upcoming webinars, to view past webinar recordings, to take a quiz and receive a CE certificate for a past webinar, and for access to more resources. This webinar is sponsored by Quill.com and co-hosted by Big Deal Media.
[tweetthis]Seamless integration is when students are not only using technology daily,but have access to a variety of tools that match the task at hand[/tweetthis]
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)