Creativity Now with Best Selling Author Sean Thompson
Sean Thompson, author of Creativity is Everything, talks about his first day back at school and how he is bringing creativity, physical and emotional wellbeing to his students. He also shares free courses you can use with your students and ways you can bring creativity into your classroom now.
Listen to Sean Thompson Talk about Inspiring Creativity on the 10 Minute Teacher Podcast
Subscribe to the Show
Get Credit! Some schools, districts, and organizations allow credit for listening to podcasts. Whether they do or don’t, to get the most out of listening you can use this Podcast PD Template Hyperdoc. Just make a copy and adapt it for your use or print it. If you don’t have Google Docs, just use this PDF.
Resources Mentioned in the Show
- Creativity is Everything: Rethinking Technology, Schools & Humanity (Comes with loads of QR codes to free online resources)
- The Sharing Tree: Rethinking the Sharing Tree for the 21st Century (Comes with downloadable simple lesson guide and student activity book)
- Use Digitally Creative Skills to Create Artistic (and Animated) “Wellness Bubbles” (No tablet required: Use Google Drawings for stills or Keynote all the Way to Animated Shorts!)
- Remote Learning for Younger Learners (LOADS of ideas and remote learning strategies)
Sean Thompson – Bio as Submitted
Sean is an educational technology specialist at Sacred Heart International School in Tokyo. He travels extensively across southeast Asia speaking, presenting and participating in discussions regarding the effective integration of technology in an educational setting.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader , a Google education Trainer and a Certified Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)