Teaching about copyright, Creative Commons, and how to license your work can be a challenge. I’ve created a lesson to explain this simply. All of the videos I’m creating now on the Cool Cat Teacher TV YouTube channel now have essential questions with them. Feel free to use them with your students.
Copyright 101: A Simple Lesson in Licenses
- What is copyright?
- How long does it last?
- What are the kinds of copyright?
- How can I copyright my own work?
- How can I find works I can use freely?
- Do I still have to give credit for the work?
- How can I buy licenses for professional work?
- What are the penalties for not following copyright?
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)