You can solve big classroom problems with a little technology knowledge. Add these tools and techniques to your toolkit from technology guru Jennifer Gonzalez shares ideas for increasing engagement and making teaching easier with technology. If you're using Makerspace and genius hour, learn how to build an online toolkit for your students. Listen to this week's show and get started!
- How can we increase student participation with technology?
- What are the best ways to collaborate with other teachers?
- What are the tools you should put in your online Makerspace toolkit?
- An easy way for busy teachers to find awesome resources.
- How teachers hold themselves back from advancing in technology.
- Technologies for elementary and kindergarten students.
- Where can beginning educators get started with technology?
- Today's Meet
- Google Docs
- Haiku Deck
- Google Slides
- Class Dojo
- Class Charts
- Survey Monkey
- Poll Daddy
- QR Codes
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)