World Math's Day is just a great collaborative emphasis on math – full of games, matching math skills against other students. We did it last year and the teacher and students loved it! Join the fun on March 1st (but sign up now and schedule your time in the computer lab!)
- Mathletics – Online Training and Competition Foreshadows Future of Education (video) (singularityhub.com)
- Math Apps on Mobile Phones Free to Students in Denmark for 2011 (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Interactive Maths (flatchat.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Making Math Learning fun for Children – 8 Ways to Enjoy Math Learning (brighthub.com)
- Hooda Math Games [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Helpful Strategies for Students with Mathematical Learning Difficulties (brighthub.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Never miss an episode
Get the 10-minute Teacher Show delivered to your inbox.