World Math's Day is just a great collaborative emphasis on math – full of games, matching math skills against other students. We did it last year and the teacher and students loved it! Join the fun on March 1st (but sign up now and schedule your time in the computer lab!)
- Mathletics – Online Training and Competition Foreshadows Future of Education (video) (singularityhub.com)
- Math Apps on Mobile Phones Free to Students in Denmark for 2011 (coolcatteacher.blogspot.com)
- Interactive Maths (flatchat.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Making Math Learning fun for Children – 8 Ways to Enjoy Math Learning (brighthub.com)
- Hooda Math Games [Video] (realestateradiousa.com)
- Helpful Strategies for Students with Mathematical Learning Difficulties (brighthub.com)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)