Today Mari Venturino @MsVenturino talks about breakout edu digital for edtech tool Tuesday. These challenges are free! (And perfect activities for team building at the end of the school year.) Learn about the challenges and advantages of breakout edu digital. Have fun!
- Stream by clicking here.
- Check back soon for the transcript
Click the button for iTunes or Stitcher to subscribe to this show
In today's show, Mari Venturino talks about Breakout EDU digital:
- Explaining what breakout edu digital is
- What it teaches
- The challenges teachers have with it
- How to use it in the classroom
- Some examples of the most popular breakout edu games
I hope you enjoy this episode with Mari Venturino!
Want to hear another episode on Breakout EDU? Listen to Adam Bellow talk about the #BreakoutEDU Box: The Teaching Experience that Has Everyone Talking.
Selected Links from this Episode
Full Bio As Submitted
Mari Venturino is a 7th-grade science and AVID teacher and Blended Learning Specialist at Mar Vista Academy in San Diego, CA. She is a Google For Education Certified Trainer and Innovator, a Google Certified Educator Levels 1 & 2, and is Leading Edge Certified in Online and Blended Instruction.
Mari was awarded the CUE Outstanding Emerging Teacher of the Year in 2017. She is the co-founder of Breakout EDU Digital.
Transcript for this episode
To be posted as soon as it is available. Check back soon!
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)