Today, we unveil the top edtech tool Tuesday of season 1 of the 10-minute Teacher Podcast. Caitlin Arakawa tops the list with her show about how she uses iPads in Kindergarten.
- Right click on the link and click Save to download this show
- To see the show notes and transcript go to www.coolcatteacher.com/e82
In the show, I’m recommending Angela Watson’s upcoming webinars on How to create simple habits of rest and self care that will change your life. I do recommend her 40-hour workweek club and am an affiliate of the program.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)