The thing I love about Mailbox is how you can set it to come back to you this evening, tomorrow, next week – or- make lists of the items. While I don't use the list feature, this one app has helped me get to Inbox Zero every day for the past 3 weeks. It clears my mind and helps me be productive.
For example, I do all of my responses for my blog in the evening, so I can swipe to the left and ask for the mail to come back that evening. It is still there, if I go on gmail online, I can just look in the Mailbox folders, so nothing is lost. This is a take on the app boomerang but the interface is slick and very fast. I LOVE MAILBOX.
Productivity Tips for the Mailbox App
- Set a quick routine for checking the app.
- Set times you'll respond to certain kinds of messages.
- Remember your master list- if something belongs on the master list, note it in your planner even if you put it to remind you in the future.
- I first check my email in Mailbox NOT in gmail, otherwise, I find myself wanting these features in Gmail.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)