Students, parents, and teachers have social emotional learning skills that are needed in today’s climate. Dr. Amy Cranston helps us understand how we can help our children (and families and schools) make it through this difficult time.
Dr. Amy Cranston Shares the Social Emotional Learning Skills Needed by Students, Parents, and Teachers
Subscribe to the Show
Get Credit! Some schools, districts, and organizations allow credit for listening to podcasts. Whether they do or don’t, to get the most out of listening you can use this Podcast PD Template Hyperdoc. Just make a copy and adapt it for your use or print it. If you don’t have Google Docs, just use this PDF.
More SEL Resources for Remote Learning
- Top 10 Ways to Give Back While at Home
- 6 Super Parent and Teacher Resources for SEL at Home
- How a 17-Year-Old Student is Giving Back While Learning from Home
Dr. Amy Cranston – Bio as Submitted
Dr. Amy Cranston is a 20-year veteran educator specializing in Social Emotional Learning (SEL). She is the Co-Founder and Executive Director of the non-profit organization SEL4CA, and the author of “Creating Social and Emotional Learning Environments” (Shell Education pub, 2020).
To learn more, visit SEL4CA.org.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)