Some of us have already ended our school year. Others of us have a few weeks to go. These timeless tips from Angela Watson will help you finish your school year well.
- Common mistakes teachers make at the end of the year.
- How to purge and get rid of clutter in your classroom.
- Vicki's trick for figuring out what file folders you're actually using.
- How to set yourself up for success in the fall.
- What you should work on over the summer
- How an end-of-year checklist can help make life simple at the end of the school year.
Angela Watson @Angela_Watson is National Board Certified Teacher currently working as an instructional coach and educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. She has published four books and blogs at The Cornerstone For Teachers. Her Sunday podcast is called Angela Watson's Truth for Teachers.
If go to their site, you can also hear a bonus episode with Dave Burgess, “Avoiding the Biggest Mistake Teachers Make at the End of the School Year.”