Nicola Giardina, author of The More We Look, the Deeper It Gets: Transforming the Curriculum Through Art shares five ways we can incorporate art into our teaching.
- Art 21: https://art21.org
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art: https://www.metmuseum.org
- MoMA Learning: https://www.moma.org/learn/moma_learning/
- My website: https://nicolagiardina.com/#resources
Nicola Giardina’s Bio as Submitted
Nicola Giardina has devoted her career to creating powerful learning experiences with works of art for students and teachers. Through her years of experience as an arts integration specialist, art teacher, and museum educator, Nicola has gained expertise in how students learn through art, and how teachers can effectively leverage the power of art to support all learners.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)