Trevor Muir’s Facebook videos are getting millions of views. Hear the touching teacher stories that are resonating and have teachers sharing.
Listen to the Show
Trevor's Top 5 Videos that We Discussed on the Show
5. What if We Didn't Have Teachers?
4. School Doesn't Have to Look Like This Anymore
3. What Happened When Wild Baby Goats Got Loose in My School
2. Why Some Kids Hate Christmas
1. Teaching is Tiring (And Worth It)
The Epic Classroom FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/epicclassroom
The Epic Classroom
Trevor is an author, speaker, teacher, and project based learning expert. Along with 7 years teaching in a high school classroom, he is a professor at Grand Valley State University, is one of the leaders of The Education Design Expedition at Fontys University in the Netherlands, the author of the book, The Epic Classroom, and runs the Facebook page “The Epic Classroom” where his videos have been viewed over 24 million times.
Some of the links in this blog post are affiliate links. Regardless, I only recommend products that I would recommend anyway. There is no additional cost to you, however, if you do not wish to support this blog in such a way or want to support your local bookstore, I recommend that you do so.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)