Aren't you tired of being overwhelmed by technology? Do you really need the latest thing to be more productive? Or is the latest thing killing you one wasted moment at a time. Today is a wake up call where we discuss five ways to take back control of your technology. Aaron Sams @chemicalsams helps give us ways to master technology.
[shareable cite=”Aaron Sams” text=”So if you want to work for your technology, always grab your phone when it buzzes or beeps at you…. @chemicalsams https://www.coolcatteacher.com/5-ideas-technologys-master-not-slave-productivity/”]So if you want to work for your technology, always grab your phone when it buzzes or beeps at you…. @chemicalsams[/shareable]
- Listen on iTunes
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download this episode to listen offline by right-clicking here and choosing “Save As.”
Today, we talk about:
- Only using technology that makes work easier
- Focusing on your workflow to save time
- Not fighting the technology ecosystem at your workplace (it will only frustrate you)
- Go with less paper, not paperless.
- How turning off notifications can help refocus your life.
I hope you enjoy this episode with Aaron!
Selected Links from this Episode
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/chemicalsams
- Blog Post Shared by Guest: http://www.aaronsams.com/2015/11/19/ed-tech-and-roto-tillers/
- Inbox Zero: http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/inbox-zero
Aaron Sams is an Instructor of Education at Saint Vincent College, is an advisor to TED-Ed, and was awarded the Presidential Award for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching in 2009. Aaron is an internationally recognized keynote speaker and author and has trained thousands of educators to integrate technology with sound pedagogy. He holds both a B.S. in Biochemistry, an M.A.Ed. from Biola University, and is pursuing a Ph.D. at Texas Tech. Find out more at http://aaronsams.com
[button href=”https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/25-5-ideas-to-be-technologys-master-not-its-slave-productivity/id1201263130?i=1000382134422&mt=2″ primary=”true” centered=”true” newwindow=”true”]Hear this episode on iTunes[/button]
Get some of my planner pages right now.
I make my own planner pages. If you want to see if creating your own planner pages is right for you, take a free peek at my templates now when you join my mailing list.