Aaron Polansky gives us five exciting ways to have a positive cultural impact in your school now.
Aaron Polanksy: Bio as Submitted
Aaron Polansky is an unorthodox leader with a passion for life, and he brings his message to life with an “Authentricity” (learn more at www.AuthentricitySpeaks.com) that inspires positive change, transforms cultures, and brightens mindsets.
Polansky graduated from the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and earned a Master of Science degree in Administration with a research focus in Sport Psychology from Springfield College. He is the 2011 Wrestling USA Magazine Massachusetts Man of the Year, 2013 Massachusetts Assistant Principal of the Year, 2015 recipient of the Frederick Douglas Award for his contributions to ‘at-risk” youth, and recently served as a Keynote for the international BLC18 Conference in Boston, MA with more than 22 countries represented.
Aaron has delivered his message to schools across the United States and recently published his first children’s book, Dolphins in Trees (https://amzn.to/2LKWXaG), with NY Times bestselling authors turned publishers Dave and Shelley Burgess. Aaron has served in the capacity of coach, teacher, or administrator at all levels of education from pre-K through college.
- A Terrible Thing Happened on Awards Day: Here’s What I’m Doing About It with Amber Teaman
- Creating a Nurturing Environment for Kids with Nancy Blair
- The Heartwarming Story Behind the Viral Video and Principal Tim Hadley’s Stand Against Bullying
- Tips for a Purpose-Full Education #MotivationMonday
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)