This slideshow is a must watch for anyone blogging. I think it makes some good points. I totally agree with three points:
- No one wants to read a broken record. (vary your content)
- No one wants to write a broken record .(vary your content)
- Sometimes your blog posts should be easy to write.
I do want to add that commenting is a very important part of blogging as well. If you join in the conversation and be a part, people are more likely to come see what you have to say. (Goodness knows, there are enough know it alls in the world!)
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)