Today I share the tool kit and tips that have helped streamline distance learning at my school. Scroll down to see the list of links and listen to the show to hear how I’m using these tools with teachers and students.
Listen to the 21 Tools I Use to Manage Distance Learning
Subscribe to the Show
Get Credit! Some schools, districts, and organizations allow credit for listening to podcasts. Whether they do or don’t, to get the most out of listening you can use this Podcast PD Template Hyperdoc. Just make a copy and adapt it for your use or print it. If you don’t have Google Docs, just use this PDF.
- Google Classroom (Use Guardian Summaries and sync with your Student Information System)
- Zoom (How I use help desk, breakout rooms and keep it safe – stay tuned for a security episode tomorrow)
- Google Slides
- Google Sites
- Adobe Premiere Pro with a hat tip to Renderforest
- Minecraft Edu
- Google Sheets with a hat tip to their Filter Views
- Google Docs
- Marco Polo
- Class Dojo
- Read/Write Toolbar with Voice Commenting (remember Equatio for math teachers)
- A paper tool – super sticky Post-It Notes (I like the 1 7/8 x 1 7/8)
What are your favorite tools! Share them with me on Twitter!
Vicki Davis is a classroom teacher and an Instructional Technology Director. She blogs at the Cool Cat Teacher Blog and hosts this podcast. See www.coolcatteacher.com/bio for her full bio.