Jon Barth, author of the 1% Journal: 366 Challenges for Your Journey to Success encourages us teachers to write our own story. As we reflect this summer upon our past school year, now is a great time to adopt some of these principles.
Sponsor: Advancement Courses
Now is the time to plan your summer! Go to advancementcourses.com/coolcat and use the offer code COOL20 to get 20% off your summer PD courses. That’s just $120 per graduate credit hour or $160 for 50 clock hours. You can take courses on helpful topics like social-emotional learning, classroom management, teacher wellness, special education classes and more. You have over 240 graduate-level courses to choose from in 19 different subject areas. Go to advancementcourses.com/coolcat today and use the offer code COOL20. Tell your friends and plan your PD today!
Listen to Jon Barth talk about writing your own story and the 12 fundamentals
Jon Barth – Bio As Submitted
My name is Jon Barth and I’m a mentor, coach, and writer who loves to write stories and create resources to help you Write Your Own Story.
I believe success is the process of striving to achieve excellence, which is living up to our full potential so we can make a positive impact on the world. This journey involves giving it our best shot each day to improve in body, mind, and soul. I have developed The 12 Fundamentals of Success to help people develop the proper mindset and inspire them to take action to Write Their Own Story.
- The 1% Journal: 366 Challenges for Your Journey to Success
- The Ride Home: Strategies to Succeed for Parents and Coaches
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)