You believe, you receive. But how can you believe in a child who has let you down? How can you believe in yourself when you aren’t sure if you can do it?
Show Notes: Belief: A Powerful Tool in Every Teacher’s Toolkit
- Why is believing in your students and yourself so important?
- What is some current research relating to belief in students?
- How can you adjust your belief when you’re struggling?
Educator Resources from this Episode
- Research I quoted about belief and grades, Pygmalion in the Classroom, Rosenthal and Jacobson
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)