Extensions can be useful, helpful tools for parents and teachers. There are pitfalls and pluses from each extension and ways to use them in the classroom. In this show, I’ll share eleven essential chrome extensions and information on the new web browser, Brave, and why people are using it. In the show notes, I share the links. Enjoy!
Learn about the 11 Chrome Extensions Recommended in the Show
Chrome Extensions and Software Mentioned In This Show
- Read Write Toolbar
- 3 Ways to ScreenGrab
- Color Pic Eyedropper
- Tip: Use with Coolors.co
- Gmail Notifier
- Sending Screens to the board (3 ways)
- Lightcast Sender
- Airplay (no extension – part of Native iOS)
- Miracast (no extension – part of Droid OS)
- Too Many Tabs for chrome
- Link Clump
- The Brave Browser
If you find this helpful, sign up for my newsletter.
Tips for minimizing teacher stress
- Discover 10 stress-busting secrets for healthy teachers. What simple routines will help you handle the stress?
- Simple advice for coping with stress at work.
- Learn tips to help you deal with difficult colleagues and students (even those who "hate" you -- yes it is possible!)