Welcome to CoolCatTeacher.com (the “Web Site”).
Please read this User Agreement (the “User Agreement”), which governs the use of CoolCatTeacher.com by consumers (“you”). If you do not agree to the Cool Cat Teacher Terms and Conditions of Use, you must terminate your visit to this site immediately.
1. Cool Cat Teacher, LLC (“we” or “us”) is a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Georgia.
3. Consumers visiting the Web Site agree to the following restrictions:
(a) Consumers will not reprint, republish, reproduce or distribute, in any way except as explicitly authorized, any information, images, text or other materials found on the Web Site. You acknowledge that the materials on the Web Site (including, but not limited text, photos, images, graphics, illustrations, audio recordings, videos and/or films) are protected by copyright law, trademark law, state law rights of privacy and publicity and other federal, state and international protections, and you will not copy, publish, transmit, download, or otherwise distribute or appropriate our materials in any way without our prior written consent. Any unauthorized uses of our materials will result in an immediate breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any other applicable state and/or federal laws. Upon such breach, we will pursue any and all remedies available to us under state and federal law, including but not limited to actions for breach of contract and copyright infringement. If you believe that material on our website infringes the copyrights of another, please email [email protected].
(b) The content of third parties, including links to stories and advertisements displayed and/or served on the Web Site are the property of their respective
owners/creators. You acknowledge and agree that we have not reviewed the content of all sites linked to from our Web Site and that we are not responsible for the content of any of those sites, and do not take responsibility for them or endorse them.
4. While we do our best to prevent viruses, worms and other harmful materials from being distributed through the Web Site, we do not warrant that materials on the Web Site or available for download from the Web Site will be free of such materials. We will not be held liable for any damage, no matter how remotely related, caused by the use of the Web Site. Users assume all risk when viewing or otherwise accessing the Web Site. You agree to hold Cool Cat Teacher, LLC and its members, officers, directors, affiliated entities, employees, licensees, assigns, subsidiaries, agents, representatives and attorneys (the “Cool Cat Parties”) harmless and defend and indemnify the Cool Cat Parties from any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, deriving from or in relation to your use of the Web Site, including but not limited to financial losses or damage to hardware, software or other equipment. For clarification, this will include disputes that are settled out of court or through arbitration. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the website service available on an ongoing basis. You may experience poor performance from time to time based on the need for us to provide maintenance, temporary unavailability of the web or reasons beyond our control. We shall not be liable for these types of failures.
5. Disclaimer of Other Warranties. The Material on This Website (Including, Without Limitation, All Content, Software, Functions, Services, Materials
and Information Made Available Herein or Accessed by Means Hereof) Are Provided As Is to the Extent Provided By Law, Without Warranties of Any Kind,
Either Express or Implied, Including But Not Limited to, Non-Infringement, Warranties of Merchantability, and Fitness for a Particular Purpose. You
Acknowledge and Agree That The Information, Products and Services Provided on CoolCatTeacher.com is Purely for Entertainment and Reference Purposes,
and Such Content Should Not Be Construed As Creating Any Legally Binding Relationship, Obligation, Contract or Responsibility By and/or Between Cool
Cat Teacher, LLC, CoolCatTeacher.com and You, Nor Should Such Content Be Relied Upon in Lieu of the Advice of A Professional.
6. Limitation of Liability. You Assume Full Responsibility and Risk of Loss Resulting From Your Use of This Site and Any Information on This Site. Under No Circumstances Shall We or Any of Our Employees, Members, Licensees, Subsidiaries, Assigns, Affiliated Entities, Owners, Agents or Other
Representatives be Liable for Any Indirect, Punitive, Special or Consequential Damages Even if We or Any of Our Employees, Members, Owners, Agents, or
Representatives Have Been Advised of the Possibility of Such Damages. Our Total Liability in Any Event is Limited to the Amount, if Any, Actually Paid by
You for Use of the Website, and You Hereby Release Us and Our Employees, Owners, Agents and Representatives From Any and All Obligations, Liabilities
and Claims in Excess of This Limitation.
7. You understand that we reserve the right to bar your further use of the Web Site at any time, with or without cause, without prior notice.
8. This User Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Georgia. By continuing to use the Web Site, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of the User Agreement. If any term or provision of the User Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall survive in full force and effect.
9. We retain the right to alter and/or terminate this User Agreement at any time without notice. The current User Agreement at any given time supersedes any and all previous User Agreements. At our option, we may notify users of changes to these terms through advisement on the Terms and Conditions hyperlink on the Website. Any modification is effective as of the posting of the change. Your continued use of the Website more than thirty (30) days following notice of any modification to these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be conclusively deemed and acceptance of such modification(s). Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, no modification to these Terms and Conditions and/or any policies affecting the Website shall apply to any dispute of which we had actual notice on the date of the modification.
User Agreement updated: July 20, 2010
Download a Free Sample of Jennifer Gonzalez's Technology for Teachers 2016
Here's a PDF with some favorite apps and new ones too. Thanks Jennifer Gonzalez for creating this freebie just for Cool Cat Teacher Readers.
This PDF includes Storybird, Kahoot, Google Drive, Formative and Trello. See if the Teacher's Guide to Tech is Right for You!