Google Classroom makes sharing Google Docs, Presentations, and Spreadsheets easier. While it is not a learning management system, it is a handy tool for any teacher using GAFE (Google Apps for Education.) In today’s episode Alice Keeler, author of 50 Things You Can Do with Google Classroom updates us on the newest features. Alice says you can get set up in 12 minutes! From math class to history, you’ll learn something new. Listen Now.
Thank you JTouch by InFocus, Today’s Sponsor
Essential Questions:10 More Things You Can Do Easier in Google Classroom
- What is Google Classroom?
- What are some of the things you can do with it?
- How do assignments work?
- What is the lesson workflow in Google Classroom?
- How can you give feedback to students while the work? (formative assessment tips)
- What does Google classroom NOT do?
- What are some examples of how Google Classroom is being used by teachers today.
Educator Resources from this Episode
- Alice Keeler @alicekeeler
- Google Classroom
- 50 Things You Can Do with Google Classroom by Alice Keeler and Libbi Miller
Get an ePortfolio Sample in your inbox
Love project based learning but don't know where to start? This eportfolio sample is an example of something I'm sending to my newsletter with this post.
Don't miss out. Sign up now and I'll send you a copy of this eportfolio sample I've used with my ninth grade Computer Fundamentals course.
(If you're already on my newsletter, don't worry, I'm sending this to my email list with a copy of this post.)