Teaching about copyright, Creative Commons, and how to license your work can be a challenge. I’ve created a lesson to explain this simply. All of the videos I’m creating now on the Cool Cat Teacher TV YouTube channel now have essential questions with them. Feel free to use them with your students.
Copyright 101: A Simple Lesson in Licenses
- What is copyright?
- How long does it last?
- What are the kinds of copyright?
- How can I copyright my own work?
- How can I find works I can use freely?
- Do I still have to give credit for the work?
- How can I buy licenses for professional work?
- What are the penalties for not following copyright?
Download a Free Sample of Jennifer Gonzalez's Technology for Teachers 2016
Here's a PDF with some favorite apps and new ones too. Thanks Jennifer Gonzalez for creating this freebie just for Cool Cat Teacher Readers.
This PDF includes Storybird, Kahoot, Google Drive, Formative and Trello. See if the Teacher's Guide to Tech is Right for You!