I love sharing with people who are eager to grow and learn. If this sounds like you or your organization, let’s connect.
Here are eight ways you can access my knowledge and experience. These are arranged in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I’ve written more than 3,000 blog posts. If you’ve got a question, I’ve probably already written something to help solve your problem. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page. My bi-weekly show, Every Classroom Matters, is another free resource full of ideas.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish 1-2 blog posts per week, along with summaries of two new ECM shows. I write about teaching, technology, productivity, inspiration, education, and social media. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Just sign up with your email and first name on top right-hand side of this page.
- Listen to my show. I have a bi-weekly show, Every Classroom Matters. I interview the best educators from around the world about what matters in every classroom. If you have suggestions for guests, email Lisa, my assistant. You can subscribe on iTunes or learn more.…
- Buy one of my books. I have books to help you collaborate globally, build your own online projects, build writing communities, and how to engage students in research-based ways that work in my classroom.
- Ask me to be a resource for your audience. I make time for podcasters, reporters, or other bloggers if you think what I share will be helpful to your audience. To set an appointment, email Lisa, my assistant.
- Ask me to write for you. Some companies, schools, and organizations want me to reflect on their circumstances, product, or work. Because I teach full time, I’m highly selective and only recommend products that are of the highest-quality and that I would recommend anyway. If you think your readers or mine would benefit, please email Errol St. Clair Smith, who coordinates my freelance authoring and webinars.
- Advertise on my show. Every Classroom Matters continues to top the K-12 iTunes list in the Education category. With more than 110,000 downloads a month (and counting), this show is a powerful way to reach an audience of passionate educators committed to being awesome. Errol St. Clair Smith coordinates my advertising and sponsored posts. Note, that we are selective and thoroughly test all advertisers before recommending to our audience.
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for the last twenty years, recently focusing on education and technology. I’ve keynoted events for conferences, corporations, trade associations, schools, and districts. Because I teach full time in the classroom, I have to limit the number of invitations I accept. If you have an event or webinar you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page, then email Errol Smith who handles all of my speaking.
- Hire me as a personal consultant. Perhaps because of my background as a business analyst, I love one-on-one coaching and consulting. I have limited time available for it, so I’m expensive. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email Errol Smith and we’ll set something up.
If you have something else in mind other than this, e-mail me. I or someone on my team will get back with you.